fire crackle finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fire crackle finish

hey guys, in light of new member posting pics of his 3b fire crackle , how about all members with that finish posting pics so we can compare? here's my 88 4b http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v...y/IMAG0008.jpg
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Re: fire crackle finish

Ok, sounds great, here's mine:

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQAkA3cVnfgkg1BN85pUXum*NUyPJ4WRbWMev5uKB1GF2SPIp eurerz6svt8lT5ATFTIm11Te5UEbyo!gvxgCxn9vsb015OS1u! SfO!ET4Y/jax.jpg?dc=4675380813241063557[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave, yellow bindings or funny lighting?

KILLER CRACKLE BTW!!! I love the red "binding" on the front of the body [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

/Henrik
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Here's My Model 6.... BTW, Here's to yours Dave! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Also Ron, if you're looking.... I know the headstock is cut off and that I did graduate from the Toejam school of photography. I was just too lazy to take another pic. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, sorry about the bad lighting! I have another pic of it here but unfortunately, the red/yellow/orange doesn't show up as well:

Man, they all look so nice [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] , congrats guys for such beautiful guitars!
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

damn fire crackle is [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] prettaaiii

Comment

Shame they dont offer it as a standard finish..........its awesome. Especially in Black and White. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy:
                Shame they dont offer it as a standard finish..........its awesome. Especially in Black and White. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here she is in Black and White. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ah, but if it was a standard finish, they would be EVERYWHERE, thus, loosing their originality and novelty.

Comment

Originally posted by nonamemx:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jeremy:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ah, but if it was a standard finish, they would be EVERYWHERE, thus, loosing their originality and novelty. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agreed 100%!! They are much more worthy eye candy if you don't see them everyday.
                    [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Those of you who have them they are beeeautiful! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Man those look kickass I never noticed how cool that finish is before

Comment

Can someone host for me? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ManyAxes:
                          Can someone host for me? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sure, I can..... email is in profile.

Comment

Pics on the way with a "bonus" crackle! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Here are Ray's (ManyAxes) Crackle Git's....

And this is not Firecrackle but Very Unique nonetheless.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X