X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Main Axe ?

Thanks! But I still need more! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    ...like maybe a bengal Kelly?
    Gee, I wonder who has one of those? (wink,wink, nudge,nudge)
    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Chlorine PC1 all the way for me, but I give it a rest with my other Jackson every now and then...but when its an important gig..I break out the PC1.

Ken

Comment

Hey luvgun, sweet guitars I especially like the RR with the tiger stripes.Killer dude.

Comment

Wow some awesome lookin guitars. I would have to say lately my main axe would be my 82 SD Strat head. Lighter than any other guitar i currently own and more tone than my les paul. Its a pure tone monster just needs a floyd.
          Ive also beenpickin up my HAmer Californian elite lately.
          As well as my 750XL. (closest thing to my LP since my LP is curently in pawn. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          But i currently ahve all of whats in my posession out in one of those warick rock stands so i just grab what ever and play.
          Gil
          I really gotta get my others out of pawn. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

My main guitar is my DXMG:

Comment

Still my baby after all these years. My #1 US Warrior!

Comment

Nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I see a lot of Black color guitars.

Comment

Wow, those are all beautiful axes. When we play shows, I take 4 or 5 with me: 2 Soloists (for the 24 frets), a GMW, and something for drop tuned songs. My usual setup is my San Dimas magenta sparkle Soloist (main), and either my SD white SL2H I got from Brett or my Shannon BGF, then I'll bring my GMW Crossed Swords, the yellow/Blk Lynch Bengal, and or my green Jackson Python, and I have an '89 USA Rhoads Custom almost identical to the one way up there....nuclear yellow w/ black bevels and a matching headstock. I use it for drop tuned stuff. And I've used the Death Warrior for drop stuff too. Since it looks like it'll be going back to Ken, it shall be used no more. I'll post a pic of all of my "live" guitars.

Comment

Good Tom....keep it in that tuning when you ship, cuz that's the tuning I will be using it in as well!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Main Axe ?

At this point I would have to say my Weddington, and my newly acquired Lado Lazer.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I LOVE the look of binding on your DXMG!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          At this point I would have to say my Weddington, and my newly acquired Lado Lazer.

[/ QUOTE ]

which guitar is on the left, the lazer or the weddington. IT KICKS ASS!!!
                          www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

I can truly relate to this topic. I've got 8 electrics (2 of which are USA Jacksons) and 2 acoustics. Being that I'm away from home about 20 days per month, I try to play all of my guitars in a rotation throughout the month. Even though most of the guitars really do play and sound great in their own way, I suppose my heart is closest to my Grosh, PRS McCarty and Valley Arts. But that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy pulling out the Jacksons or the other axes, too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the Lazer, and it does indeed kick buttocks!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

which guitar is on the left, the lazer or the weddington. IT KICKS ASS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

This one. Japanese Custom Edition Strat, YJM neck.
                                Don't worry, i'll get over it and switch back to a Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Henrik
                                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                                X