Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Main Axe ?

I am not worried at all.
    You will never be able to remove your Jackson from your ID anyway.
    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh crap, you're right! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jackson forever!
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

My Kramer Nightswan. Holy sheit this thing sounds and plays AWESOME! Full shred in bridge position in a honduras mahogany body is tone heaven [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Still searching but I would have to say at the moment it is my red '86 Model 6 with a Kahler. Got it off of Wulfe a while back and I just love the neck and the sound of the thing. Plus, it's all "relic'd" up so I don't have to worry about bumping it and such. Budmnan is making me up a pickup ring and a custom truss cover - I removed the locking nut. The more I play it the more I like it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Next in line would be my blue '88 Model 6 with Duncans and a Floyd and then my '92 G&L Legacy which has been my #1 for years but is now semi-retired. I really like my black DK-2 also but I am digging the whole neck-through thing right now and it is not getting played and is for sale. Don't have any pics of the M6's sorry.

Comment

Nice nightswan- I had one of the first ones and it burnt in a fire along with a g&l with a warmoth flamed maple neck and my buddy's lifetime collection. Loved that guitar was the easiest playing guitar I have ever had.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

(the RR1 is my newest baby and I've really fallen in love with it)

[/ QUOTE ]
              I WANT THAT GUITAR !! Love the Dragon Finish, want cash? Sell me that Rhoads!!

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]I WANT THAT GUITAR !! Love the Dragon Finish, want cash? Sell me that Rhoads!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Guitarist....don't take this the wrong way, but that is kind of rude to blatantly ask somebody to sell his/her guitar cause you are lusting it IMO.

Add to that fact, that you are a junior member of the JCF and aren't even allowed to use the classifieds yet, is very uncool.

Look at it from our point of view, we have no idea who you are, what kind of person you are, or if you are here just to score a quick scam and run away into cyberspace.

Just some observations....take them for what they are worth [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Sam, I want your LPC!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Sam, I want your LPC!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Damn you....damn you Toru [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, you have your own LPC now.....leave my poor lil LPC outta this excursion [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now, I have to get Matt from OSG to quit ogling my LPC and life will be good [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want a cream color LPC.
                      It seems much harder to find nice cream color one and yours seems perfect.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Perfect [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

It has been used quite a bit...although it is my first real guitar and I've had it forever it seems.

I can't see myself ever getting rid of it for any reason.....it just has a tone [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

I love that picture!
                          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Maybe it's time to replace it witha new picture with a pumpkin or a Christmans tree [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Gimme time....gimme time.....by the end of this month I should have my tree up...and then he will do a "festive family" picture again Im sure...

Mrs LPC (I cant do my winkie, Mr LPC got clickfuckinhappy again, and now everything locks up)

Comment

Working...
                            X