• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: June 2004 GOTM

ok then I'll just shut up.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Sully looks like he might be trying out for Blink 182 in that picture [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Are they gonna remove the Duncan logos on the production ones?

Comment

actually it was everclear. and yeah, the logos are a no-go.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
          actually it was everclear. and yeah, the logos are a no-go.

sully
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, now I see in the pic where you are scoping out art alexis' amazingly receding hairline out of the corner of your eye.

that is cool about the pickups. replica guitars that are 100% exact to the original excite me.

Comment

heh...and to completely derail the thread, i went and saw art solo at the house of blues a few years ago. it kicked ass. i love that band.

sully
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

lovin it [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

AWESOME
                how soon until we start seeing the JCF02.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379:
                  AWESOME
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I was wondering the same. I sort of remember a "summer delivery" estimate way back when. ...Not sure that's accurate, though? My memory is horrible.

Actually, come to think of it, what's the general timeframe for when JCF03 might start getting pulled together? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by j2379:
                    AWESOME
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I was wondering the same. I sort of remember a "summer delivery" estimate way back when. ...Not sure that's accurate, though? My memory is horrible.

Actually, come to think of it, what's the general timeframe for when JCF03 might start getting pulled together? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">my guess is late summer on jcf 02, and talks about jcf 03 will commence after summer namm. hold on to your bonnets, ladies, if we can work out what we wanna work out, satan just may be eatin sno-cones.

sully
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by j2379:
                      AWESOME

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man...give the admins a break [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Lets wrap up 02 first then see if/when JCF-03 will be a reality [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Kudos to all involved with JCF-02: Curt Dudley, Sully, Kevin Maynard, Kevin Easton, Greg Crowe, and to all the others I missed unintentionally [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

This is gonna be one ass kicking guitar for sure [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I can't wait to get my dirty lil paws on it [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

1) There are "minor" discepencies with the prototype. Minor doesn't mean it's a bad guitar simply means things we need to make closer to the original to make it "Big Red" Sully took thos pictures and played this guitar and said it indeed is smoking ... To give you a clue I'm putting a picture up of Sully playing ole "Big Red Junior wannabee" to show you the size of this guitar... And keep in mind Sully is what 6'2?

2) Delivery- Yes we are a bit behind schedule but hell it's worth the wait to get it right and have Mike Shannon build us a killer guitar..

3) Ole Sul is tempting your tastebuds a bit and yes we have something in infant discussion stages.. If it works out it will blow the JCF away.. BUT.. It is such a longshot we are keeping it under wraps until we can have it signed sealed and delivered .... We don't want to have to come back after getting everyone rocked and pull the rug out and say it aint happenin ...

God it's good to be an admin ... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                          Man...give the admins a break [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Lets wrap up 02 first then see if/when JCF-03 will be a reality [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Geesh. Lighten up, Francis. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

My post was in no way intended as a slight or pressure towards the admins. They all do a great job, and that very fact that the JCF02 project even exists is a testament to their hard work and successful, persistent efforts. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It was a generic question out of plain curiousity. No more, no less. Except for the people actually in on the JCF run, it's been a long time since this has been discussed, ya' know? My apologies if it came across any other way.

[ June 01, 2004, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                            1) And keep in mind Sully is what 6'2?
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">6'3". every inch counts...right ladies? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully and Kev, thanks for the updates. ...And the c**k tease. Have you guys been going to the "school of Jenna marketing" or what? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My apologies if it came across any other way.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">not to me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and yeah, it's hard to shut up about 03... i'm so excited i'm gonna pee in your pants!

sully
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X