June 2004 GOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: June 2004 GOTM

any chance seeing big red beside a normal king v....??

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Big Red only comes with a case right?
      That BIG ugly guitar stand with a cap that is holding her is not included right. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Not to mention that cheesy hat he's wearing! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, the guitar stand is in production as well with the only mod being the cap... the production model will sport a NY Yankee hat... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Eh... I'd take mine to GMW and have a Cubs cap put on it. Oh the irony.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by *eleven*:
                any chance seeing big red beside a normal king v....??
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sorry, i don't understand the question.

sully

oh...and the yankees and cubs SUCK!
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully, I think he's hoping to see them side-by-side, to compare the size of Big Red vs. a current KV.

You know, kind of like comparing the standings of the Yankees vs. the Red Sux. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sully, that guitar looks just right on your 6'3" frame. As for me, at 5'6", I'll look like a midget with a King V in his hands. A happy midget, though!
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Lesse... 2 admins are RedSox fans .. 1 admin a yankees fan and one who just doesn't give a rats ass .....

I vote we start banning yankee lovers how bout you Sul ... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                        my guess is late summer on jcf 02, and talks about jcf 03 will commence after summer namm. hold on to your bonnets, ladies, if we can work out what we wanna work out, satan just may be eatin sno-cones.

sully
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Satan eating snow cones?
                        Is that an idea of graphic for JCF 03?
                        [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

KV2- 16 1/2" between the points...@21" from neck joint to point...in that ball park.

Comment

crap...after seeing this, I guess I should have jumped in when the opportunity was there!

Comment

errrahh, lemme go get that banning stick! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

thanks for the clarification nonetheless on the kv/big red comparison, pat. big red is 23.5 inches from neck joint to point, and the points should be 19 inches apart. not sure how a kv compares, but it's smaller.

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                                I vote we start banning yankee lovers how bout you Sul ... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You can't ban us Yankee fans, Kev. Otherwise, you'll have no-one to pick on as that lead flip-flops back and forth throughout the rest of the season.

...Well, I suppose you can ban us in Oct., though. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X