Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: June 2004 GOTM

Originally posted by KMaynard:
    I vote we start banning yankee lovers how bout you Sul ... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

you guys are all overlooking one startling detail in that pic.... sully has another shirt?!? What's that, 4 now? This is ridiculous. The Admins are clearly being paid too much money.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
        Sully, that guitar looks just right on your 6'3" frame. As for me, at 5'6", I'll look like a midget with a King V in his hands. A happy midget, though!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah. I don't look weird with KV's and I'm the same height as you... maybe a bit shorter... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

One thing to keep in mind about the double Rhoads size is that the sides of the body have the same angle as a KV, so if you can play a KV the double Rhoads is the same only with longer fins.

So a KV might be sized right for you [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and me, but a double Rhoads like Big Red would probably make us look like Angus Young behind an SG.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
          you guys are all overlooking one startling detail in that pic.... sully has another shirt?!? What's that, 4 now? This is ridiculous. The Admins are clearly being paid too much money.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">actually he's had that one that's his special occasion shirt
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

good call gary; i'm up to 4! however, i had 5 at one time, but it was lost in the tragic spin cycle accident of 2002.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

oh...and i guess that i should mention that the prototype is for sale. those that are interested should contact kevin easton. keep in mind that it's a custom shop with a prototype serial; not to scare anyone, but it's priced accordingly.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'm waiting to hear back from him. I almost don't want to know! This could be the one that breaks me! Hell, I'm probably 50th in line anyway!
                "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                  oh...and i guess that i should mention that the prototype is for sale. those that are interested should contact kevin easton. keep in mind that it's a custom shop with a prototype serial; not to scare anyone, but it's priced accordingly.

sully
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"I don't want to panic anyone, but there's a bomb on this plane. And spiders. Lots of spiders." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                    "I don't want to panic anyone, but there's a bomb on this plane. And spiders. Lots of spiders." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"A buh..."
                    "No, not a buh..., a bomb."
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                    X