Jackson/Charvel guitars galore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson/Charvel guitars galore

Last night, my band played at an outdoor show with 2 other bands. The guitarist from the first show played a Charvel. The guitarist for the second band played a Jackson DKMG and rounding up the night was me with my SL1. I though how cool is that to have 3 bands sharing the same stage and all of us played Jackson/Charvel guitars [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] It made me feel good.

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Re: Jackson/Charvel guitars galore

Very Cool Indeed [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool to hear!

Next Friday my band Uncreation will play a headlining show in Hamburg. Me and the other guitarist are playing Jacksons (he'll play a PS-6T Performer and a DKMG, and I'll play my Soloist Archtop Pro and my KVX10).

First support band "Anguished" is all Jacksons too... a Dinky Professional and a DR7.
      Second support band "Barritus"... I don't know. But I hope for even more Jacksons. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

<font color="aqua">Very nice to hear, do you know what Charvel the guy had? Just curious.. </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Looking at the Charvel for the distance, it looked like an older one. He said he paid $200 at guitar center for it. First looking at it, it looked like an older SD Charvel, it had the right body routing on the back and the right brass bridge, maple neck, black pointy headstock-- it looked just like this one (but off white)

The Charvel logo was the old non-toothpaste style. The only thing that threw me for a curve was it had a Jackson/Charvel import neck plate. So he was under the impression that it was an import. Can he maybe have a USA?

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Looks like a model 1, damn cool axe!!! If he got a USA Charvel of that vintage for 200 bucks I'm extremely jealous!!
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Awesome, just like the'ole days!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

We pretty much never play with anyone that uses J/C´s... around here rock/metal-guys mostly play Ibanez. But we do our part, since both guitarists as well as our bassplayer are Jackson-guys. On every given gig we have five Jacksons on stage...3 USA´s and 2 Pro´s.

Comment

Heh, I remember back in my highschool days going to "Battle of the Bands" at the local JC. There were usually about 4-5 heavy metal bands that made it to the finals. Jacksons DOMINATED the stage back then. Now a days all you see are ESP's and PRS's. WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X