Biggest Regret?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggest Regret?

Trading my 84/85 Custom Concert neck through bass. It was gun metal grey, with bound neck and headstock, black hardware and Jackson P/J pickups. I traded it because it wasn't "flashy " enough and bought a BC Rich Bich Supreme. The Bich was nice, but that 30" scale never felt or sounded as good as the Jackson.

Comment

I think I need a Strat head Charvel again...I kind of like the headstock look, and I play a strat, but would like a Charvel strat head again. Problem is, all the ones I've seen recently look stupid to me. I need something that looks cool, AND IS cool, especially if I'm throwing that much change out for one.

I'd have to say a few of my regrets were
      Rhoads EX Pro, Strathead Charvel (number eludes me, because I didn't give a **** about that), EBMM Axis, something about the one I just sold was bad ass. The off white 650XL I recently sold, the only thing I didn't like was the route, and the color, I wanted it to be white, not off white [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Mines easy. I had a Jackson Rhoads custom in Snakeskin I had to sell to buy groceries. It was a mid to late 80s. I didn't even keep any pictures of it because I couldn't stand to look at "em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Mines easy. I had a Jackson Rhoads custom in Snakeskin I had to sell to buy groceries. It was a mid to late 80s. I didn't even keep any pictures of it because I couldn't stand to look at "em

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you must eat a lot!!!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Holy crap that rising sun is gorgeous!
            One of my buddies here in Boston used to have an 81 Rising sun with a Floyd/Maple neck. It used to be my favorite guitar of his. Well I hadn't seen him in about ten years and we hooked up again last September and have been jamming again and he told me he sold it 2 months before we hooked up for under a grand, because he thought it looked too eighties. What a dip sh*t, I want to give him a beating everytime I think about it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
            X