Has Anybody Seen This Guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has Anybody Seen This Guitar?

Then you should contact Jon and see if he has Spiderman's address.

Comment

Vince Sansevere knows him. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Bahhhhh! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I found his e-mail.
        PM sent to you Chuck.
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I come here and browse. Haven't actually posted in a while.

NOTP - that was low...

Chuck - I DO still own that guitar. Plays and sounds as good as it looks too!

I don't really want to sell it - but if you are truly interested - a email is heading your way.

Comment

My apologies, but I do remember you two knowing each other at least at some point on the JCF back when it was the EZBoard format. Where IS he?

Comment

No prob. We knew it other. Haven't talked to him in a long time. Don't know where is, and farkly, don't care. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chuck - check your mail...

Comment

That was low, but it was funny nonetheless.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

WB, Spiderdude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  That sounds like cool!
                  Dinky shape body?

[/ QUOTE ]

Went with the regular SD/St@t body shape (i know, I am lame, but gotta buy what you like).
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Yeah it was low - IIRC, VS hired Spidey to spin him a web but then didn't wanna pay, and then Vinnie's "dealings" caught up with him.

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

OK I missed something, except someone screwed over SpiderMan. Does this corpse have a name? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Chuck I hope you get that one back it is really sweet, thats gonna be hard to let go.
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Actually - it had nothing to do with the web site Newc. Nor did he screw me over in any monetary way. It had to do with his inability to tell the truth and constant [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] You can only drag that little sign out so often before your arm gets tired... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Two things I don't need - B.S. and V.S. Now no more about that please. It's all in the past where I'd prefer to leave it.

Back to the Camo.

Comment

That guitar is killer! I hope everything works out Chucky. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa pretty cool! Interesting graphics! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Chuckracer, I wish I could "see" that guitar!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Chuck I told you that you were nuts to sell that guitar!

Comment

Working...
                                X