KE2 being put to good use!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KE2 being put to good use!!

Thought you guys might appreciate a little photoshop art a friend of mine did...

He he!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

R

Re: KE2 being put to good use!!

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool! Eh, who's the short-haired wanker though? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font color="aqua">Great pic, kind of looks like Billy Corigan from the smashing pumpkins in that pic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah I heard about this on the news..."Giant Flamer Rampages Through Great Britain!" Weird! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Looks a bit like a young Steve Zing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

uh...who farted??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sooooo cheesy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Huh? What? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

LOL!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      <font color="aqua">Great pic, kind of looks like Billy Corigan from the smashing pumpkins in that pic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
                      You got my vote.
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Short hair is down to respectable office job, never saw myself as a Billy Corigan look-a-like though..interesting!

R [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">Well, I think it's just one of those "per chance" moments where you're captured on film and you really don't look like "you". I saw your other pics of yourself and yes, normally you really don't look like him. </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                          X