Pawn Shop unicorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawn Shop unicorn

Hey guys, I’m new to the group and had a quick question. I’ve recently found an 80’s Jackson Custom with serial number 2166 in Blue Pearl Burst color and wanted to see if I could get an approximate value for it. It’s in excellent condition with the original case. I’ll try to post a pic but got errors earlier when I tried. I am under the understanding that even tho it says San Dimas in the plate that it was made in Ontario, Ca but is 86-89. Anything anyone could tell me about it would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance! ? ???????

Value? Assuming it is an 80s blah blah, and not just someone saying it's an 80s whatever... I will give you the same $400 the Pawn Shop gave the guy that brought it in.
    But, to correct you, it isn't a Jackson Custom.

San Dimas - correct, bolt on serial number 2166 says San DImas, but was made in Ontario.
    And just to clarify, 2166 is different than J2166 or U2166 or 002166. Those letters and numbers all mean something different.

***In fact, no guitars were made in San Dimas. San Dimas was a mailing address. What we call San Dimas was actually Glendora.
    Last edited by pianoguyy; 02-27-2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Images need to be hosted on a third party image hosting site. Pick one (https://www.google.ca/search?newwind...4dUDCAg&uact=5), upload your images there, and paste the generated links back here in your next reply.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up re. images

Comment

Working...
        X