Transparent Jacksons....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transparent Jacksons....

Hey guys. Seems like I will finally get the money in about 20 days or so to order my first electric guitar, which of course would be a Jackson DK2! Anyway, I have one problem though, and that's choosing which finish to order. I'm certain that I don't want any of the special finishes like Hot rod, Eerie, Crimson, and etc. In fact, I'm very much interested in the Transparent Red finish. So, could you guys please post pics of your Transparent Red Jacksons, any TR Jacksons? I would appreciate it. Also, can anyone tell me, what is the difference of order the transparent finish and a regular one, that is, other than the aesthetic difference? Thanks in advance to all!

Re: Transparent Jacksons....

Here is my PS4.
    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

heres my transparent jackson.....

thinking about selling it on the bay....advertised as custom air guitar.....sorry coldn't resist
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Thanks for the pics, Keith and bombtek. Although, excuse me, bombtek, I don't see your guitar [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] , some linkage problem? Thanks again though!

Comment

haha

don't you see it? it's transparant!

Comment

Originally posted by ben:
            haha

don't you see it? it's transparant!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yea...Here's mine...Transparent Black:

.Pretty cool huh?
            [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

OH!!! Now I see you guys [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] , very funny [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ! Seriously though, I thought many of you had transparent finishes. I would still love it if you could share pics. Thanks again!

Comment

so here is the result of the almighty google:

also check out the Jackson website. i remember some pics of trans colours there.

Comment

Here's my DX1 tobacco sunburst:

What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

lol... that blue kelly is my old PS6.. that picture is from like 4 years ago... its even on my old site! lol.

thanks for the memories!

~E

Comment

How about a new limited run "transparent" soloist? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by illumina:
                        lol... that blue kelly is my old PS6.. that picture is from like 4 years ago... its even on my old site! lol.

thanks for the memories!

~E
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        that's a very nice guitar btw...

Comment

Working...
                        X