Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson/Charvel Guitar Catalogue...

Hey guys,

quick question. Is there an official way to get a hold of the Jackson/Charvel catalogue, other than Ebay or something? Just wondering, cause I didn't see any links for it on the Jackson or the Fender site. Thanks for reading.

Re: Jackson/Charvel Guitar Catalogue...

Guitar stores (Jackson dealers) should hand them out just like the Fender catalogs. Just ask them if they have any Jackson catalogs left. I try and mooch as many free catalogs as I can from different stores. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Except my Taylor catalogs... those I just request for on the Taylor website request form for free anyways.

Comment

Go to local dealers and they should have.
      They are supposed to give these catalogs for free so don't pay for it.

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys. My locla Sam Ash is a Jackson dealer, and they didn't have any, so I was just wondering. By the way, I have been two a Sam Ash in NY and a Guitar Center too, they didn't have them either. Ibanez catalogues on the other hand are available everywhere. Oh well, thanks for the reply.

Comment

You could ask them to get one.
          I am sure they will.

Comment

I see, thanks dinkyjacksonman!

Comment

Call Matt @MattsMusic,he has some left!!

Comment

The 2004s are out?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think he was asking about the 2003 catalogs because I've heard nothing about a 2004 catalog yet. And, we're almost into 2005.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Call Matt @MattsMusic,he has some left!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, thanks for the tip man. By the way, I'm fairly new to the Jacksons, but I was wondering, has Jackson always been this indifferent about promotion and support to its customers, or its pre-Fender thing? I mean, they didn't even bother with the 2004 catalogue, and their website isn't the best either, absolutely no signs of contacting the support of customer service, at all. The Ibanez site is quite nice though, with adequate information.

Just thought it was odd. Thanks for reading, everyone.

Comment

Actually Ibanez had crappy website until couple years ago and people from Jemsite always complained about it.
                      Ibanez customer support would never respond to your e-mails.
                      So I am thinking it is happening to Jackson too.
                      They need to update the website, need new catalog,sending more catalogs to dealers so people can grab one.
                      I think since Fender bought Jackson, They are busy with the return of Charvel and more priority on Charvel.
                      IMO.
                      About the catalog, what I guess is actually there's nothing new to add in the catalog.
                      So that would be another reason wh they haven't put new one yet but I am expecting 2005 catalog by January 2005 at NAMM.
                      So let's see.
                      I hope they will add some cool new stuff and update the website with more stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Actually Ibanez had crappy website until couple years ago and people from Jemsite always complained about it.
                        Ibanez customer support would never respond to your e-mails.
                        So I am thinking it is happening to Jackson too.
                        They need to update the website, need new catalog,sending more catalogs to dealers so people can grab one.
                        I think since Fender bought Jackson, They are busy with the return of Charvel and more priority on Charvel.
                        IMO.
                        About the catalog, what I guess is actually there's nothing new to add in the catalog.
                        So that would be another reason wh they haven't put new one yet but I am expecting 2005 catalog by January 2005 at NAMM.
                        So let's see.
                        I hope they will add some cool new stuff and update the website with more stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's some good points man. I just hope that Jackson doesn't continue like this.

Comment

Working...
                        X