RR1 spotted on the tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1 spotted on the tube

I was just watching some tv with the wife and spotted it.My wife is clicking away on the remote so I yell across the room STOP!There on QVC they are doing a Christmas show.Up for purchase is the upcoming Christmas album from Trans Siberian Orchestra.TSO was performing live in the studio 4 songs off the new album.The lead guitarist was playing a RR1 with a flame maple top in the natural finish.They sounded really good. I think I found the cd for this holiday season.The chick singers are extremely HOT! My wife insisted I was checking them out and not the guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: RR1 spotted on the tube

Another you could check out is merry axemas. It was put together by Steve Vai. I have vol. 1 & 2 and there are some big names playing some classics.

Comment

this was old footage...the guitarist is chris caffery (savatage). he is a (former) endorsee. not sure what he is playing these days. TSO is definitely worth checking out because the other guitarist is Al Pitrelli (Alice Cooper, Savatage, Megadeth). I have seen these guys play 3 times...great stuff.

Comment

Warbird, I have not seen it, but I guess this was a new footage. I go to Caffery's website once in a while and some days ago he wrote: "I am upstate about to head to Al's house. We are going to drive to the QVC studios for tonite's TV performance. It has been a while since we have been there. It should be fun."

Comment

On the underground in london there is an advert for something with some dude rocking out in front of a marshall stack with a King V [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Andy!

Comment

my bad...i didn't see the footage, i just assumed it was taken from one of their other tv performances as their new record doesn't come out until 10/12, and the tour doesn't start until late november...wish i had seen it.

Comment

Working...
            X