Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Att. Canadian Jackson Lovers

Originally posted by 2Loud2Old:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chris Lantz:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 2Loud2Old:
    Steve's Music (Toronto) Has a crapload of Jacksons in the showroom.

The last time I saw THAT many.. it was 1987! (No Joke)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">P.S - 2loud, did you notice that Michael Angelo is doing a free clinic at Steve's on June 17th. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think I have a Motorcycle course that day.. DAMM! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's not till 7:00 or 7:30 in the evening, so if your course doesn't run late maybe you can fit it in.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryKer:
      That's Toronto, right (The Michael Angelo thing).

Free clinic and lots of Jacksons! I'm there!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup, it's in Toronto. Here's their contact info if you need information:

Steve's Music Store
      416-593-8888
      415 Queen Street West,
      Toronto, ON
      M5V 2A5

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
        Tried out black ghost flames RR1
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh, I played that one, first RR1 I have played plugged in. Sweet axe that one is.

Comment

Long & McQuade carry Jackson now? Well that sucks. I will NEVER purchase anything from those stuck snooty bitches at Long & McQuade.

I mean, every music store saeems to have a resident asshat, but that store was full of them. I've never been talked to more rudely or had questions answered in a way that assumes I know nothing.

I can't speak for other locations, but for anyone in the Edmonton area, I highly suggest avoiding or Long & McQuade.

I knw the Mr Entertainment stores in Edmonton carry Jackson. As of last week, the one in West Edmonton Mall had a few nice ones, including a Soloist with the flames on metallic blue paint, and a skull pile Dinky. Plus a couple of standard finish RRs and Kellys.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You are under the impression that I actually PURCHASE instruments from local music stores... I don't! I just go there to try stuff out, and if I like it, I'll get it online for a fraction of the price! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I was just glad L&M had USAs for me to try out to see if a GAS attack would be induced. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah, that RR1 was pretty nice. I didn't plug it in though. I only plugged in the WR1 due to its "unique" pickup combination since I hadn't heard a Full Shred before. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I hated the WR1's Invader though. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Its really hit and miss with the Steves music in ottawa, theyre biggest problem is customer service...5 or 6 of the sales guys have been known to just hang out and talk while customers browse, sometimes tough to get their attention - I dont think I have ever seen a USA Jackson in there...I really dont shop there much...I usually just buy online or go to L&M...Songbird music in Toronto has a bunch of usa Jacksons...I think they are on sale too....

Comment

I'm usually just browsing at Steve's in Ottawa, so customer service isn't really necessary for me. Plus, I rarely even try guitars at Steve's since one salesman in particular (I won't name names) takes away your guitar after five minutes of trying it out... just steals it right off your lap while you're in the middle of playing. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

What I hate about Steve's is they have all these great Gibsons all hanging on the wall next to all these shitty Epiphones and what not, and they hang so close that the shitty guitars bang up against the good ones......Poor little Gibby's......As for L&M, everytime Im there, the guys there seem like nerds. I assume they are all there for the keyboards, and just also sell guitars on the side, but really its almost like a Revenge of The Nerds convention.......Both stores also have 50 million Strats, and elcheapo guitars from BC Rich, etc, and not much else to look at..............

Comment

SONOVABITCH!!!!!!

June 17th I have a golf tournament that I can't get out of. That sucks some major ASS!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                    X