Jackson DXMG vs Jackson SLX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson DXMG vs Jackson SLX

Im currently in possesion of a real mint DXMG.. its just flawless with no dings no fretwear and fully original down to the last screw..
    however i always wanted to get a soloist and a guy here is selling one for 500. its a x series one with emg 81 85 and FR special.. (although im sure it came with duncan designs firstly)
    which guitar should i keep and is it worth it selling the DXMG for the x series soloist?
    what worries me most is the inlays honestly, the DXMG has way better inlays than the soloist (IN THE PICTURE I HADNT SEEN IT IRL SO I NEED SOMEONES PERSPECTIVE ON IT)

Heres some pictures of both guitars for reference..

Now the soloist..

IMO, if you have a guitar you like - keep it.
    This doesn't mean you can't buy the other one. I mean, buy it.... what's the worse that can happen. You bought a used guitar. You sell a used guitar.

Comment

I agree with pianoguyy , if you have one you like then keep it. If you want to try another one then pony up or save up to buy it. I'd be keeping the DXMG if it were me.

Comment

and another +1 for not selling an instrument you like.

Comment

Keep the DXMG and have a qualified luthier give it a fret level and polish.

Comment

Working...
          X