Sneaking stuff by the wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sneaking stuff by the wife

you guys crack me up....this thread is better than a good book [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

live the life i have and you'll need alot more than a good book to continue.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"slush fund" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I am one of the lucky ones. My wife doesn't mind too much. We each get the things we want when it's doable and sometimes we both loose out. I wouldn't try sneaking anything by her. Too much hassle if she finds out.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

A swift backhand usually shuts her talk-hole.

Comment

[img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

I had two guitars when I got married. After I got divorced from the psycho, I had up to eleven at a time and I wasn't totally poor. I'm down to six now, and I'm still kinda broke, but I've been able to have a savings account and get new gear here and there without her sucking me dry from the rest of my money. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Go me! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man, this is an entertaining thread, I just had to chime in. When I got married, my wife got me a Taylor 814ce acoustic as a wedding present. Is that cool or what? I know it's not a Jackson but hey.

Also, lately I have been hinting that I want an SL2H and she's cool with that, but the fact that she just blew close to $800 on a couple handbags doesn't hurt my cause.

Comment

step1 . Hide the charvel ( closet? any good friend ?)

2.tell Her you've traded the charvie for it to a drug junkie

3. 3 weeks later tell her you bought your charvel back for 100 bucks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and take it out of the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by skarhead:
                      step1 . Hide the charvel ( closet? any good friend ?)

2.tell Her you've traded the charvie for it to a drug junkie

3. 3 weeks later tell her you bought your charvel back for 100 bucks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and take it out of the closet.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude.....you rock [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll bet you're single Junior ! Talk about [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

#1. If he spends the money on the guitar, then there is no money for nursing school (for me)!

#2. If I have to quit school when I am half way there, there will be HELL to pay!

#3. If I dont make it through school he will have to work 2 jobs to support us so who cares what toys he has? He wont have time to enjoy them anyway!

#4. It's always a smart idea to let the woman get you your dream guitar! Makes both of you feel good.

#5. No nursing school...he will be working til he's 75. As it sets, he can retire or have his dream career in 5 years. Lots more time to play with the toys!

#6. You all need to go back and read what happened last time he baught a guitar. I am the one that finally got it delivered. And I am still not impressed with the service we got on either end. Good thing the guitar is SWEET and it make him happy. Other wise,some well deserving "gentleman" would have it perminantly installed in his.....talk about some hemroids!

#7. You should see his $20,000+ corvette, his $50,000 truck (why does he need a DVD player in his truck?), the rack he "sneaks" shit into all the time, his nitro powered RC cars...need I say more? He is spoiled so dont fall for his line. Besides, he married a young one who loves to make him happy. In time he will have it all!

Pssttt....your women know you "snuck" crap in. They are laughing behind your back cause you arent smart enough to know they caught on. Besides...you should look in your womens jewelry boxes more often...that new ring, well it isn't costume jewelry I promise you that sir! And that ring will NEVER loose resale value. Invest in diamonds and gold!

Comment

I guess they don't teach spelling in nursing school? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I couldn't resist! I held it for everything but then I got to the "loose" [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Heh heh.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

dont think she runs the household. I can do what ever I want.

As long as she says its ok. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

show her this pic and tell her you need a couple more axes for you to take a picture of her with! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X