strathead score! ....finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: strathead score! ....finally!

damn Tommy...I never thought you let that one go, especially with all you went through tracking it down and the $ you paid for it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice score Sully...rumor is that under that quilt top is the original heiniken graphic, original owner was a paps blue ribbon drinker [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by skidd:
      [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Put it on ebay for shits and giggles. Just to see what happens.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

laugh all you want. keep it up, you'll see.

shawn,
        that's a 40 ounce top(old english 800 wood), and i ordered this baby back in '76 direct from the factory. i was on a no name basis with wayne back then and sully has the papers to prove it. you'll see. and the long standing myth about me and fakes will be discarded in the garbage along with my reputation as a fine collector. rightly so [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I thought a Charvelle was an old Chevrolet muscle car. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
          X