My First Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My First Jacksons

how did i know you were going to ask that ?

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...=000448#000009

Yup, member #187

Maybe it was temporary? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        Maybe it was temporary? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, I wouldn't want to see the permanent banishment if the "temporary" one still goes on until this day! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hmm... i guess we will find out soon enough... rahter rude to be not told of ones banishment from an internet forum

Comment

Hey Ian! How ya been? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Masters Apprentices:
              rahter rude to be not told of ones banishment from an internet forum
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Way to start off Round 2! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Also, I'd get rid of the last sentence in your sig...just in case. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oops, I already quoted it! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  Also, I'd get rid of the last sentence in your sig...just in case. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Oops, I already quoted it!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He'll come back from the dead to torment your descendants for that. I'll be sitting on my eternal cloud many years from now with this:

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

damn...lock your doors ron... or else the chinchillas will be eating very well tonite.

meh but in any case i'm not worried if i get abnned agin then meh... life gos on ...but then againt his forum is jsut awseome. its a catch 22 dude.

Comment

What descendants? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Since you have no descendants, the joke's on him, huh? I did not think about that at first. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

who says it has to be descendents muahahahahha!!! j/k...( never knwo who mightt take shti seriosuly these days )

Comment

Working...
                          X