Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roctober GOTM

Dave-

That is KILLER!! Congrats, awesome work. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Oh yeah, bro, it's on it's way, remember that tracking # I just gave you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Whew! Ya had me worried for a minute there bro. Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Hey, when I get it will it piss you off if I repaint it? White has just never been my color. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

WOW...awesome guitar dude,

Comment

YAAASSSSS!

I've been here on and off for a while but I think that's the first time I've seen a GOTN that's made me want post about how much I liked it, very, very nice.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Thanks so much, glad I made you feel the need to post! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Um Dave, he plainly said that he was posting about the GOTN. Yours was the GOTM. Sorry to bust your bubble bro. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Um Dave, he plainly said that he was posting about the GOTN. Yours was the GOTM. Sorry to bust your bubble bro. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for pointing that out my friend, I thought I'd just kind of "gloss over" that. You are too funny Mark..... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                X