How much is a USA Jackson abroad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much is a USA Jackson abroad?

I saw a new King V with ghost flames the other day, $5000 AUD, which is $3750 USD

I also saw a bolt-on soloist style (not sure of the actual model) with the graveyard/skulls graphic, for $5350 Aussie dollars.
    --
    Regards,
    Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

USA Select Series in Turkey vary from $1800-2200 last time I checked (4-5 years ago), not too bad at all.

Comment

hehee.. i'm going to japan tomorrow for graduation trip!! it will last 8 days...i will lookout for jackson/charvel guitars and report the prices when i come back ^^ cya guys~~

Comment

Hi ALL,

I live in Tokyo. US Jacksons sold here are RIDICULOUSLY PRICED!!!

its very very expensive. You would be better off to order a custom shop(if you can wait) than buy a US production model USA Jackson here in Japan.

Or order from a Jackson dealer in the US.

hope this helps

Comment

In Finland Jackson USA Custom shop with basic features costs you over 3000 euros (circa 3600 usd at the moment). If I was to order the same guitar from US it would cost me around 2000 euros including shipping and customs of nearly 30%. But what is funny is that with the exception of Rhoads models the used Jackson guitars go for almost the same price here as on US Ebay.
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Hi

Jackson prices in Finland are ridiculous.

There is black gold pinstripe Rhoads hanging on local dealer's wall with pricetag of 2950€ And they were willing to sell it for "discount price" of 2500€

Used imports seem to be cheap at the moment because they are not in fashion. USA models can be had roughly for 800-1500€

Comment

Is the pinstriped one a custom or RR1? And in what store? Musamaailma?
                My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Pinstriped is stock RR-1 at dlxmusic, it was there couple of weeks ago.

Comment

I´ve seen them go for about 1500 US$ new, but those offers seem to be few and far between, 1800 seems more realistic for Germany [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

*edit* My bad, those ones were used. New ones look to be starting at around 2000 US$ [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] *edit*

That´s why I wasn´t at all fazed by the 1200$ price tag (previously owned, but mint and unplayed) on my AT-1 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho:
                      USA Selects go for between 2700-3300€ in Belgium.
                      Custom Shop... Well, good luck finding a dealer that'll be willing to order one.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">in that case you should try to order it in Germany. a sl2h at Musik Produktiv kosts around €2400 or something like that. you also might give www.thomann.de a try. those are cheaper than any other shops I know in Europe

harrald

Comment

Music store Koeln seems to have little lower prices on USA guitars Koeln . Check it out.

Comment

hm. i just wanna know when kylie minogue got so damn hot!

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                            hm. i just wanna know when kylie minogue got so damn hot!

sully
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where you been, Sully? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] She's always been HOT!!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X