X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays my Birthday

Ron... its your SHOW TIME!

Re: Todays my Birthday

Happy birthday, man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] In a perfect world, your favorite guitar builder would give you a new guitar for your birthday and for Christmas.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
      Prepare yourself for the impending Anal Retentive reply [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I spotted it a while ago and figured I'd wait till Ron saw it, and made the correction. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bobvex:
        SOmeone get me a custom Rhaods
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*Rhoads

im not THAT big an idiot. . .

Comment

Happy birthday young man!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Newc:
            Prepare yourself for the impending Anal Retentive reply [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I spotted it a while ago and figured I'd wait till Ron saw it, and made the correction. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not the Anal Retentive reply I'm waitng for [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, yesterday was my birthday and I did get a guitar. Actually it was delivered a while ago. Remember that Speed Racer double neck on Ebay...
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Great dude!

I say, Party HARD!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Facebook - Youtube

Comment

But of course, this axe is better for anyone's B-Day

Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                    That's not the Anal Retentive reply I'm waitng for [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:
                      Well, yesterday was my birthday and I did get a guitar. Actually it was delivered a while ago. Remember that Speed Racer double neck on Ebay...
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">happy birthday to both of you cats.
                      hippie,
                      you scored that killer starbody last year with the mesa amp right? '83 san dimas kev has it now i think. you've gotten a couple of great axes in the last year.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Happy B-day to Bob and Tim! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well what the hell, its my birthday today too! Did I get a B-Day guitar? No .... I got to go to the zoo with my sons 3rd grade class and watch the monkeys throw their shit! Remember, Age before beauty when it come to giving the b-day guitar. I hit the 44 magnum in age today. I guess I will just pour me a drink. A Pile-Driver (prune juice & vodka) is what I have to drink now at my age.
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Happy Birthday, Fellers....... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Working...
                              X