ZAP / POW Custom Shop Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ZAP / POW Custom Shop Kelly

Another cool guitar there, Brett! But did you intentionally take the second pic in front of the cases for the VV, Shannon, LTDs, JCF 01 or is that where the best lighting is? Just kidding, bro.

Comment

That's a cool one, Brett. I saw it on ebay, but couldn't relate the graphic to anything other than Batman, but would have thought a Batman reference should have a black background instead of white. Can you give us the history you spoke earlier of, or is it top secret? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very cool, Brett.

CAn't wait to see your site...I would love to see everything you have.

Comment

Thanks. The history - the original owner was a semi-pro musician and actually recorded a pretty cool CD using this guitar. He included the CD, as well as every scrap of paperwork ever associated with the guitar. I love shit like that.

And yes, I take all my pictures in front of that wall of cases - it's the best spot in my place. Plus, I like the visual impact of a list like that in the background - shows I'm serious.

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man!! at the rate you're going, you will have to buy a new house just to store all your guitar cases.

Fong

Comment

Working...
            X