Pich guards for Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pich guards for Charvels

I want to change the pick guard on my mystery Charvel. Is white pearloiod and I just hate pearloid. i want either plain whit or if I was lucky white. and even luckier if I could find a pink one. The thing is I have a coil splitting switch . do they have Charvel replacements with this hole for this swith or must I get a fender style pick guard and and cut out a hole...Please tell me what to do.

Re: Pich guards for Charvels

One name you need to know.....Budman ! Look for him on this forum, I assure you he'll make you what ever you want. He's a great guy too !

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Pich guards for Charvels

I didn't see the pictures of your guitar, but some of the parts companies will custom cut a guard for you if you send them a tracing or even the pickguard itself. Try contacting Allparts through their website: link

I believe Allparts was the company that cut a custom pickguard for my Valley Arts years ago when the original guard broke during some maintenance. The Valley Arts wouldn't accept a regular strat guard, so I believe my friends contacted Allparts for a replacement.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
      X