Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Damn I gotta pick it up

Originally posted by budman68:
    In this day and age, why not go wireless???? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now there's an idea [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

How about if you used a PCB instead of wires? Everything could be wired directly to the board, including the load (albeit in a container of some sort that you put the load into after you solder said container to said board).

Good idea, Budman! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now there's an idea [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

How about if you used a PCB instead of wires? Everything could be wired directly to the board, including the load (albeit in a container of some sort that you put the load into after you solder said container to said board).

Good idea, Budman! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ya know i thought about that, but was to lazy to type it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

My first guitar teacher was in the bomb squad for like 20 years, until they realized he was color blind [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought the "Damm I gotta pick it up" was about his ol'lady telling him he has to pick up his own dirty underwear. Oh well, maybe someday I will get the "Golden Shower" member status too.
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL:
            maybe someday I will get the "Golden Shower" member status too.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

this thread is SOOO being tracked by the NSA...Big Brother is listening-Newc, you'd better look out, or the G-men will be after you!

Comment

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek:
                  I been a member here since its inception (as well as a member since 2001 on the old EZ board), and I have STILL yet to reach gold status. Time to just start posting smilies I guess. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">same goes for me... I also was a member at the EZ board, although I had an EZglobal account. my name by then was not so eh.... well, lets say politic on this board, nl Ibanez Rulez, sin of youth I assume.

and I have to get gold here myself... i read more than I post/say, has always been my style I guess.

Harrald

Comment

Originally posted by IommiChild:
                    this thread is SOOO being tracked by the NSA...Big Brother is listening-Newc, you'd better look out, or the G-men will be after you!
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope so - maybe I can get a job with the NSA profiling the "hard to nail" suspects [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Actually, in all seriousness, a few years ago me and my mom were watching the news and they were going on about the Unibomber's latest attack, and they said the FBI was asking for anyone with any information on who this guy could be to call them.
                    So we were talking about it, and I drew up a profile of the guy, but didn't send it in or anything (hey, it's the Feds, they know this stuff already [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ).
                    A few days later, they caught him, and they gave the guy's profile - I hit it dead on with only 1 minor difference [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                    Freaked the shit outta me for sure [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like a job for Pete. I hear he's starting a new line called Twisterbombs! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">there ya go,, as soon as someone plays stairway to heaven, smoke on the water, or enter sandman , it goes into self destruct mode and wipes out the whole city block. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like a job for Pete. I hear he's starting a new line called Twisterbombs! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X