X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Generator question

Originally posted by PallarAndersVisa:
    you dont need to hold ALT when you hit printscreen. just hit printscreen
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">True, but using ALT confines the printscreen to the active window.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Re: Custom Shop Generator question

Originally posted by CrazyTrain:
    Ah~So!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What'd you call him?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm:
      True, but using ALT confines the printscreen to the active window.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ohhh, I see. You don't get the taskbar when you hit ALT. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone noticed that a 5-way blade switch is called "balde" in the Generator?

Hello Ron, we also need you in the Generator!

/Henrik
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Newbies may want to familiarize themselves with the search function also. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1:
            Anyone noticed that a 5-way blade switch is called "balde" in the Generator?

Hello Ron, we also need you in the Generator!

/Henrik
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oops. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll fix it in the next revision.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              Newbies may want to familiarize themselves with the search function also. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Thanks for putting that so kindly...

and sorry for not searching before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL:
                Oops. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll fix it in the next revision.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I spotted it because "balde" means "buttock" in my language [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

/Henrik
                Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Thanks for putting that so kindly...

and sorry for not searching before posting.
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's all good. That answer is a little obscure. Boy, do we need a FAQ!

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AlexL:
                    Oops. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll fix it in the next revision.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I spotted it because "balde" means "buttock" in my language [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

/Henrik
                    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Double - oops! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

You have a bald buttock? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] Joe.

I command you to say "Spank it!" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Bwahahaha!! Spank it!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I spotted it because "balde" means "buttock" in my language [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

/Henrik
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There's something in the air tonight. EVERY thread i join is messed up in off-topic mayhem by Toe or is about to be. And i can't help contribute - heh, what's going on?

Keep up the good work Toe, you're killing me [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

/Henrik
                              Henrik

Comment

Working...
                              X