Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?

I wonder if anyone could help me regarding one problem I have.

I bought a Jackson guitar a couple of years ago but I never found out the exact model of it. I've attached some photos of it which might be of help. If anyone by any chance recognize this model, I would really appreciate some info about it, or link to useful websites etc. Only the real model would of a lot of help! All I know is that it's some kind of Dinky Professional 80s model. I should also add that I didn't buy the guitar with the EMG's in in

Re: Help?

stealth i think. i am sure on e of the more knowledgeable members will be along shortly.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Alright, will be interesting..

Btw, The middle pickup is a Jackson original and it says 'Jackson' on it, can't really be seen on those bright pictures.

Comment

Looks like a Stealth to me

http://www.jacksonmuseum.com/archive...f-92-page9.jpg

http://www.jacksonmuseum.com/archive...-93-page21.jpg

Nice guitar [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I've never seen a stealt with H/S/H pups. unless it was routed for it. But the body contouring would e that of a Stealth. Looks like an ahs body too> Is the finger board Ebony or rosewood? Nice lookin guitar.
          Gil

Comment

Tiny pictures but it sure looks like it! I will check it out. Thank you!

Comment

The fingerboard is probably ebony but I'm not fully certain.
              Thanks for the compliment!

Comment

I believe those have Rosewood Boards.....

Comment

Possible.. as I said, I don't know much about this guitar except I really love it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

But it looks as a Dinky too doesn't it? It was sold to me as a Dinky. What makes it look more like a Stealth?

Comment

the stealth has the bent top like an ibanez S series guitar. in my experience a dinky is squared off like a "regular" guitar.
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Ibanez S Series

Jackson Dinky top

The Dinky is more like mine

Comment

Does all Stealth's have the cable input on the front of the guitar?

Comment

here's a couple of pics from the Gallery. They give you a better view of the contoured top. Obviously the pickup configuration on this model is different to yours, but the basic guitar is the same. BTW, Stealths were made in the early 90s.

Hail yesterday

Comment

Looks like a Stealth to me...

Matt
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X