Jackson in 10/04 V-Twin Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson in 10/04 V-Twin Magazine

Jackson is mentioned on page 39 of this issue in an article about airbrush painter Mike Learn. It talks about how he painted 2 2004 NAMM guitars for Jackson. Apparently this is the same guy who came up with the artwork for Megadeth's last album.

Re: Jackson in 10/04 V-Twin Magazine

Yeah Mike is the man. He is big time in the Biker World.

Comment

See Mike's work here ----> http://www.mikelearn.com/

(May not be work safe)
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Personal preference here but I tend to shy away from graphics on a guitar,however, the flame skull on page 39 is crazy in it's 3-d effect. In person it has to be amazing. That painting on a black Soloist or RR1 would be the S--T!

Comment

its
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OOPS.

My grammar skills tend to go out the window after multiple rum and cokes.

Comment

RacerX - The Grammer Nazi [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

On a related note, I was stuck at a railroad crossing a while back and one of the boxcars had "LEARN" sprayed on it. It was a nice job, too. The letters were painted like buildings and the "A" was like a radio tower, with a big lens flare or something on the tip.
              Wonder if he took a break from his daily grind to tag a rail car? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X