Post a Pic of your oldest Charvel and/or Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post a Pic of your oldest Charvel and/or Jackson

that would be this mutt...not sure about the actual date but i've owned it for the past 11 years...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Re: Post a Pic of your oldest Charvel and/or Jackson

My oldest Charvel is an 86 Model 1. I bought it off a friend in 87. I just recentley acquired a 87 model 7 and a 87 model 6 from Brinker. Very nice guitars. Also, I have a 1990 Jackson Fusion and a 1998 RR1. The oldest guitar I had, but recentley traded for a newer model was an 1979 Les Paul Custom(cherry burst). I just love the neck on that guitar. I traded for a 1998 White Les Paul custom that a friend bought new and tuked it under his bed until I acquired it from him. Back in the late 70's early 80's I had a Goya hollow body. That was a very nice guitar. I guess the date on the Goya to be early to mid 60's.
      1990 Jackson Professional
      1992 Dean ML
      2004 Epiphone Flying V
      2005 Epiphone Dot
      2009 Fender Stratocaster
      2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
      2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
      2006 Fender P Bass
      2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
      1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
      1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
      Custom Pedalboard
      ADA MP1
      ADA FX2
      Tascam 2488

Comment

1979 Charvel/Boogie EVH #3. Formerly owned by Don Dokken. Chervel Northern Ash Body w/Azusa Pickup route, Square Jack Plate, Boogie Bodies Birdseye Mape/Ebony Neck, Brass side markers, Red Label Duncan Custom, Built in Pre-amp (disengaged), Brass Trem with Keyhole Saddles, topped off by a Pre-pro Maroon lined case. Well... you said the oldest, right?

www.swisspicks.com
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SwissPicks; 07-12-2016, 09:46 AM.

Comment

NICE ONE! Digging' the Yellow/Black!

Comment

Necrobump and congratulating yourself.

So much internet win.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

86 USA strat custom of course since they all were then
                Click image for larger version

Name:	60388_145143915526966_1934569_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	2448213
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

John, that '86 Jackson strat of yours is such a cool guitar. I was REALLY happy when I found that one. The original owner ordered it from MAE Music (Music and Arts Enterprises) in Fort Lauderdale back in 1985. he received the guitar in '86, and held onto it for over 25 years until he decided to trade it in back at the original store he bought it from. It's a great playing guitar, and has a custom wound Dimarzio humbucker in the rear that Dimarzio made specially for me - it's their Eric Johnson model humbucker with a few "tweaks".

Always happy to see that guitar posted, love the matching white headstock!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

In order, 91, 87, 88, 07, 87

Comment

maluco, what guitar is that first one? I seldom see stratheads with the toothpaste Charvel logo.

Comment

That strat head is a Japan market CX series

Comment

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                            maluco, what guitar is that first one? I seldom see stratheads with the toothpaste Charvel logo.
                            Hey bud, its a Japan market cx292. Basically its a dinky body, also has a strat trem.. the single coils in the hing are so twangy... awesome strat quack. I believe these had the cockstock outside of Japan, or that bloody ugly triangular looking hs.

Cheers

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X