Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Other good jackson forums

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">A while back (maybe 2003ish) or so there was a board from England I believe that thought it would be a hoot to crash the JCF and create meyhem for us.

Well, this backfired horribly for them as about 100 or so of us created profiles on their site and commenced to kicking their collective asses on their board. It wasn't pretty [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Within like 1/2 an hour, they were begging us to stop and to pull back the Nutnoose [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

They didn't know what to do/think [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Omigod!!! HAHA!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I would have LOVED to have seen that! That is so damn funny.

You wanna know something else funny? Too bad.
    Since joining the JCF my standards have gone up. Seriously, they have. Weird, I know, but its true.
    This is the most non-sissyass group of folks I have ever come across. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I've investigated some other places and can't bring myself to hardly read through the posts, I come running back here as fast as possible.

I don't see the need to look for any other Jackson/Charvel related place. Just stay here. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more. If it's Jackson's and Charvels you want then this is the place to be!

Comment

When I stumbled upon this site last year i realized that I am not the only affected one...I am addicted to this forum and the endless opportunities to learn and even better buy more gear!

Comment

Working...
        X