New Vinnie Vincent Jackson photos uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Vinnie Vincent Jackson photos uploaded

Thanks NOTP. You're too kind! The site's cheesy and simple, but it gets those interested in the guitar a close_up eye view and some history.

Comment

Re: New Vinnie Vincent Jackson photos uploaded

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      He had cool guitars but Vinne Vincent SUCKS!

[/ QUOTE ]

He does? Do you happen to have any clips of your playing to share with us so we can understand your high standards?
      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I think it's OK to say someone sucks even if you don't have better chops or turn up on a ton of Google hits. I don't think VVV sucks so it's not applicable for me here. But here's a few examples to illustrate my point:
      <ul type="square">[*]I think Ringo Starr sucked ass but he's still a far more accomplished drummer than I'll ever be[*]Michael Angelo Batio sucks - I wish I had those chops but that guy sounds like ass no matter what he's playing[*]Bob Dylan sucks as a singer. Despite that, he's better than me[*]Ace Frehley sucks - he is/was one of my heros but who are we kidding here?[/list]

So if someone just wants to say somebody sucks I think it's just dandy.

And that 98% of people like it stuff doesn't mean much to me, the majority of the people in the country are buying Britney Spears or Brooks and Dunn CD's - I'm happy to be in the 2% that isn't.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
      X