Your Current Jackson G.A.S attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Current Jackson G.A.S attack?

RR-1B Road Hazard or any RR-1 with 1 hum and reverse headstock. I want one! I need one!

JT

Comment

i'd tell you...but then i'd have to kill you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

non jackson :

double rhoads with extended tips of body wings , neck through , ebony , 24 frets (maybe a slanted extension to 27 ?) and Dimebag stealth headstock - ahh. floyd and emg 81/ slanted S [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jackson :

24 fret RR - one humbucker - neck/body joint moved to 22nd fret [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Jackson: SL2H MAH, no trem

Hamer: Toejam's Special FM

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            non jackson :

double rhoads with extended tips of body wings , neck through , ebony , 24 frets (maybe a slanted extension to 27 ?) and Dimebag stealth headstock - ahh. floyd and emg 81/ slanted S [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow"> [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Ummmm, OK, I have to ask the question. Why, exactly, is a Double Rhoads specifically NOT a Jackson [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

For example, oh, I don't know, maybe RR0454, Robbin Crosby's "Big Red" Double Rhoads from Ratt....and strangely enough, it had "Jackson" on the headstock [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Just a question [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

the only jackson i still GAS for is an original phil collen arch top. but i am too poor to ever be able to afford one when they do appear [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Mine? A 7 string warrior, Warbird paint, Maple board w/black fins and binding, Floyd w/E string D-Tuna.

Odds of it happening? Zero.

Mike
                Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

MORE RR USA [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] It took me 10 years to reach my only one, may be this time will be 8 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Ideally, a PCS Rhoads. Given the price of the PCS, I'd settle for a RR1T.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Joe - it was discussed a while back &amp; again more recently in Em's thread in the E-bay section but it probably has something to do with Scott Ian moving to another manufacturer. No idea if they'll still do them as custom shop pieces but it seems that regular production has ended.

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Wow, that sucks! I've always kinda wanted one, even thought about a Custom Shop. Hmmm, now I've got an idea for a 7-string archtop version. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Damn GAS!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Hamer: Toejam's Special FM

[/ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

1990 Warrior with Warbird finish...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            Jackson still has some in stock.
                            I got some information from Matt's.
                            After all these in stock, no more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw your box today at GMW. I was like hey, I know that guy! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            There should be 3 guitars of mine and 2 were shipped yesterday(I hope).
                            KV1 and Suhr should be on the way now and my Gibson is still there for some work..
                            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Lespaulcustom : Dimebag stealth headstock - i doubt jackson would make this... and , i doubt i'd have cash for a CS jackson in next 3 years at least [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so some sort of Polish custom shop is going to build that to me hopefully ( again , need cash but at about 1k usd and not so much more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Lespaulcustom : Dimebag stealth headstock - i doubt jackson would make this... and , i doubt i'd have cash for a CS jackson in next 3 years at least [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so some sort of Polish custom shop is going to build that to me hopefully ( again , need cash but at about 1k usd and not so much more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

Dobre [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thats sounds nice compared to 2K and up in the America's

Comment

Working...
                                X