Your Current Jackson G.A.S attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Current Jackson G.A.S attack?

SL1 or SL2H Yellow Bengal, Silver Swirl, Black Ghost Flames, Trans Cabo or Trans Cobalt

Custom - A neck thru version of the PC1 with pointy headstock, birdseye neck and fretboard with abalone Sharkfin inlays and logo, Rootbeer with gold hardware or Natural with black hardware. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Anything nice from ebay! Especially with a maple fretboard. I've given up buying new, realizing I can buy 3 or 4 nice old Charvels for the price of a new guitar. Always on the lookout for a maple board......

Comment

Vinnie Vincent V, RR PCS, RR LTD.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I want this two: [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would like to get a double neck soloist 12 string on top and 6 on the bottom. But that probably wont happen as I wont pay the custome shop price to get on built and I the used ones bring such a high price. so I have to be content with my $400 Rogue double neck(which I think was made by samick, but not sure). Never know though, I imagine I could probably have gmw or someone like that build a cool double neck for a decent price...

On the reality side. I am gassing for COOL colored soloists. new ones, not used ones. you all know I have ranted continuously about the color selections. I would love to land a hot pink soloist, slime green soloist amoung some other finishes. It would be cool to get some transparent finishes in the colors like mcnaught uses, Ice blue, pink, etc...

When I find the RIGHT kick a$$ cherry burst soloist, I will snag it. I am reallly particular about burst finishes, I like the burst to be gradual on a nice flame maple top.

thats the current gas on guitars for me

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

The Custom Shop SLS CHLORINE from Easton Guitars

Comment

Jackson:
                An all-mahogany neckthru King V, string-thru with pointy headstock and normal sharkfins, jumbo frets, 25.5" scale. So basically a mix between a KV2 and a KV2T (best of both worlds!).

Charvel:
                A string thru 750XL in cherry sunburst (they were made in this finish, right?).
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

<font color="yellow">Ya' know....I have some cool Jackson's already, finally got a San Dimas Strat (which kicks MAJOR ass now with the addition of a Duncan Custom and Hot-Rails [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]).

I have a Shannon, a 87 Custom Shop Dinky, and "Big Red" is on the way (well, er, at least that is what the word is [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).

The only thing I am really wanting to complete my collection is a San Dimas Charvel of some sort, and eventually and hopefully a Jackson Firebird....

I will be a happy guy if I can have those in addition to my others.....

</font>

Comment

So you finally did it! You chose the Hot Rails! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

That's quite a nice diversity of very cool Jacksons. Now you need an acoustic guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      So you finally did it! You chose the Hot Rails! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

That's quite a nice diversity of very cool Jacksons. Now you need an acoustic guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Yup....I picked one up today locally for a good price and installed it already [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It is surprisingly LOUD and keeps up with the Custom in the bridge, but has a nice, warm sound to it for bluesy stuff (which my style is bluesy with a bit o' speed ala Cindrella/Slash/Joe Perry[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

I am totally impressed with the tone, playability, and versatility of the axe....it does great either clean or distorted.

Now, I am just waiting for the new nut to get the strings closer together at the nut and it will be PERFECT [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!!!
                        [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          hmmmm,,, a 24 fret neck thru star and some kind of 24 fret K.V&gt; with a trem.
                          MOSH ON
                          DAVE

[/ QUOTE ] like this. can you even get this graphic anymore? does anyone know who has this one?
                          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

a string through, reverse-headstock, all mahogany KV with EMGs; maybe with a slightly longer scale length as long as I've got this into custom shop territory.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Like 26.6" instead of the usual 25.5" maybe. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!!!
                              [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]To whoever owns them [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                like this. can you even get this graphic anymore? does anyone know who has this one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know MOSH, but that Geiger graphic is absolutely perfick on that guitar. Always thought so.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X