Playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playing

Metal will never die! I do plan on tab at some point. I'll need it for the fingerings if I ever forget how to play it. I don't know when I'll have time, but I'll let you know when I do it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      <font color="yellow">Very cool Jazzman....nicely played.

Man, I couldn't remember a piece that long lol...I get amnesia halfway through Mr Crowley [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I've been working up the Crossroads Suite from Crossroads....getting it up to speed....

Hopefully, I can record it sometime in the future and post it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
      LPC...you wouldn't happen to have that tabbed out ...would ya? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

That was very nice. The tone, technique and talent was all there. Impressive.

Comment

Now Jazzman needs to take that paper bag off.
          Maybe he is Yngwie or Paul Gilbert.
          [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Jim used to know the "Crossroads" thing. I say we bug him until he relearns it and posts it! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh No! More homework! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Just awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] How did you learn it? Did you transcribe it, Tab, just reading notes, ear, and apply to fret board positions?? Fantastic!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Get crackin' buster! Hey, are you still up for this weekend?

Comment

Yeah. You talk to Chuck? Mabey I'll send him an email.

Comment

Very nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      My fingers are sore just listening to this.
                      Sounds like it would go along nice with some T.V commercial.
                      Finn

Comment

1 word, GREAT. nicely played and the tone is indeed really nice

Harrald

Comment

Working...
                        X