No announcement yet.

Budman the killer partman(pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Budman the killer partman(pic heavy)

I like that Warrior. Is that a bolt head where the volume knob goes?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

thanx guy's [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

XXX- sorry bout your axe. This Rhoads is actually in a temp. position in this rack(for pics) . i am building another one on the wall opposite of this one that will be just for V-shaped guitars, they will all be hung vertical. as for the others, this is the 4th display in 13 yrs. i have made and have never encountered any probs. yet.but years ago i had contemplated that issue and found that finding the balance point of each ax and let the body hanger hold the weight of the guitar was the key,
      but good call though [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] , in its position in the pics you are absolutely correct if left that way for a vary long time. besides i usually swap up the placement every year or so and change the background, and I'm about due i just figured I'd wait till i got the V-display done. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Zeegler- why yes it is sir [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . I'm gonna swap out the bigger one thats in the old VOL. position for a smaller one like in the old tone position,and find 2 small ones for where the pickup selector switch was and use the slot for my extra pick. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hey I saw this & had to chime in. Dave & I just went through a list of parts I needed to refinish my RR7, I had 1 or 2 ideas for some of the parts & Dave was super cool about it all can't wait to get them. Thanks again Dave! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Dave have you started production on the Brass switch tips?

Thanks,
          - Joel
          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
          RIP Dime

Comment

Guitars look great!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to you and Budman!

Comment

Working...
            X