Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson logo?

I had a USA Archtop Soloist that had a MOP + shaded logo:

And since the numbers are hand stamped, it's not uncommon to find them poorly aligned sometimes. Then again, who's to say what is and is not proper alignment?

And that serial makes it 2001-2002, though the Kahler nut seems a bit odd. I'm wondering if it was an aftermarket trem conversion?
    Are there small screw holes like where a v-plate would go?

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ahhh... gorgeous logos people. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      Here is my JJ2!

Em

Comment

Gotta love that "extortion" or "ransom note" style logo or whatever it's called. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Curious question as I have not seen many JJ2 logos, is every JJ2 logo different and cut out of various random magazines each time one of these guitars is made? Or is it actually a designed logo that is copied and reapplied to every JJ2?

Comment

Priest,

As far as I know, they are all the same.

Em

Comment

It would be pretty cool if the letters were cut out individually, pasted on, and then clearcoated over! Every guitar would be slightly different... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

They're all the same but the earlier ones don't have the head or Scott Ian's sig.
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

sambencuda, that headstock is a work of art. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                X