NAMM Badge Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM Badge Requests

Host a JCF or two, how's about a baker's dozen? Can't have a JCF bash with a dozen...

I got 12 coming with me, leave the light on for us aye? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Guys,

Got to cut it off at sdjacksonlover. I'd love to offer more, but I'm really limited this time around ...

M-

Comment

I'm pretty new here (and have no desire to get any of these passes), but doesn't it seem like this should be limited to non-Junior Members? I see somebody with a grand total of 4 posts has requested (and I assume will be receiving) passes. Doesn't seem right to me...

Comment

IF you get more can I please be on the 2nd list. Thanks.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Host a JCF or two, how's about a baker's dozen? Can't have a JCF bash with a dozen...

I got 12 coming with me, leave the light on for us aye? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there for sure!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I'm pretty new here (and have no desire to get any of these passes), but doesn't it seem like this should be limited to non-Junior Members? I see somebody with a grand total of 4 posts has requested (and I assume will be receiving) passes. Doesn't seem right to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Particularly considering that he's been registered here for nearly a year with only 4 posts. And, of those, his first two posts were responses to a thread months ago, and his last two were recently for these NAMM passes. Obviously not an active participant in the forum. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

No offense, Posepatrol. You may be a great guy for all I know. But, IMHO, it's pretty cheesy to not contribute to this forum much at all, and yet jump at the chance for a rare and scarce benefit from being here. Do the right thing, man.

Comment

I agree. That ain't right.

Comment

So true.
                    I prefer someone who would post report or pics here to have the pass for the rest of us who can't go.

Comment

Sadly, we have no control over who Morgan gives the passes to, but I do agree with having to be a regular member.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Okay, I don't want to be unfair. It is your forum ...

I have agreed to get passes for anybody who made the first 10 request, and I don't want to take that away as that would also be unfair. But, if a couple of you are left out because you didn't post in time, send an e-mail to Sully and ask him to forward your name and mailing address to me. I can get two more sets of passes, and he can decide which of you deserves them most. Cool?

And Sully, sorry for putting you in this spot without asking [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

M-

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] don't email me!!!!

let's keep it simple. donny (DRS Racing) was the first person who kinda posted... if he's truly able to go, he should get them. if not, chris (Firebird V) is next in line.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Morgan, a true sign of a class act is a stand up guy who honors his committments, even to those might not have shown the same high standards of class. You ARE a class act, man. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool. I posted last week too but I was too busy yesterday to check in my usual 1000 times a day. lol.. Oh well. Luck of the draw! If drs passes I will surely take them. Thanks!

Comment

Gentlemen -- I must say, good form in handling this -- I'm impressed. Don't get this too often these days. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

D>

Comment

Working...
                                X