Guitar Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Asylum

Has anyone here delt with Guitar Asylum? I am contemplating a purchase. SL2H/Yellow Bengal

Re: Guitar Asylum

From what I've read so far about Guitar Asylum on this forum, they're fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them even though I've never really given it much thought (that and being poor right now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ).

Comment

Yeah, but you have a Taylor now, so you shouldn't complain [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Some researchers actually went out and surveyed people and the results were that they'd rather be happy and poor than unhappy and rich. Makes sense. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have never bought from them but when I sent e-mails asking prices they were helpful.

Comment

I used to work with someone who delt with them & he seemed pretty happy with them.

Comment

Those guys are great - ask for Rob! I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them.

McD
              \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

I've got some amplification equipment on order with them. Our discussion of the phone was quite pleasant talking about different guitar manufacturer's.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I've not bought from them, but they seem pretty expensive though...
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Actually the price I got was very cheap.
                    They seem expensive because you have to ask how much.

Comment

Actually, the reason they seemed expensive is becase their prices were actually significantly higher than other prices I'd been given....they were pretty helpful though.
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Nothing but positive experiences here. I've bought 2 guitars and an amp, and was always treated very well. Ask for Rob.

Comment

i've bought 2 guitars from them. both times i dealt with rob. i agree they are not the lowest price, but they are very knowledgeable and helpful, so thumbs up.

Comment

When you buy from a good dealer, you're buying more than just the guitar - you get the service, the relationship, knowledgable staff to help resolve any issues that might arise, good dealer/manufacturer relation, etc. There's a differnce between price and value. That's just my 2 cents.

McD
                            \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              When you buy from a good dealer, you're buying more than just the guitar - you get the service, the relationship, knowledgable staff to help resolve any issues that might arise, good dealer/manufacturer relation, etc. There's a differnce between price and value. That's just my 2 cents.

McD

[/ QUOTE ]

So true!!
                              [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X