Guitar Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitar Asylum

I had to add that besides Rob, there's Gary at Guitar Asylum. Very good bunch to deal with! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I use them all the time...

Brooks
      www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

they were NOT very helpful when i had issues with my wayne. i went in there they told me a price, my friend went in 2 days later different price same guitar same person. i dont like doin business with stores that give out different prices to different people.

Comment

About 8 months ago I was hell bent on buying an SLS. So i get on the web do a search and come up with the site to Guitar Asylum. Since my mind is made up I get the phone and my credit card. I call the toll free number... dont work. Ok, fine the local number is there so I call.

GA: Hello
          ME: Howdy, I'm interested in a Jackson SLS. First off I need to know how much they are...
          GA: We dont give out prices over the phone.
          ME:.... I'm sorry, what?
          GA: We don't like to give out prices over the phone.
          ME: But you have a web page with your phone number on it.
          GA: Well its something we dont like to do...
          ME: So exactly how do you sell your guitars? Lets see do I just start sending you money until you tell me "thats enough". How am I going to buy a guitar from you if you won't tell me the price. Uh, ya know what just forget it.
          GA: Ok Ok the price is $****
          ME: Buddy it would have to be $10 before I'd buy it now.

*click*

I do another search... come up with Easton Guitars. I call, still a little flustered from the previous call. Kevin answers provides me with all the info I needed and more including the PRICE. Proceeds to talk my ear off for thirty minutes (told me about the JCF). Gets all my order info. Calls ME back with info on colors (could'nt make up my mind). Emails me color charts, sample pics with guitars in the color I chose. And sold me a guitar. Oh and it was $130 bucks cheaper than Guitar Asylum's gay *ss price.

Funny thing is I probably would have bought the guitar from Guitar Asylum had they just told me the price in the first place. All I need it for was to see the balance left on my credit card.

So I assume its called Guitar ASYLUM because you have to be INSANE to treat your customers like that to work there.

Comment

To McD-J/C HQ,
            WOW I can't believe there are people out in the world that still UNDERSTAND the meaning of SERVICE... You said it
            all... I only wish that ALL retailers could read your post, & most of all UNDERSTAND it. And I am not just talking about guitar dealers. YOU SAID IT ALL....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

ME: So exactly how do you sell your guitars? Lets see do I just start sending you money until you tell me "thats enough".

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] great !! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X