FMIC Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMIC Customer Service

Anybody else ever deal with FMIC Customer Service on a guitar related issue? Curious how you were treated? I'm not going to go into the details but I basically got a big middle finger from them.

Re: FMIC Customer Service

Well, it took them 12 Months to find out what a JT-590 was, and another 2 to figure out where to get it, ít´s been on order for 3 months now and I STILL don´t have it. So far a total of 17 months waiting time......

´Nuff said? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I had an issue with a duff KV2 I had. At first they denied all responsibility but when pushed they eventually sorted it out....only after failing to pick up the guitar many times of the course of a month.

It came back, they did a bit of fiddling and the guitar still has the same problem. I can't be bothered to deal with them again, so I have to live with it.

Comment

I'm in the middle of a situation where I had to send my brand new SLATQH back for finish cracking. It's been over a month, but everyone I have talked with has been really cool with me. I would like them to expedite it a little, but other than that, It's been all good. We'll see how it finishes. It hasn't been looked at yet so who know when I'll get a response.
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I'm not totally happy with them on the dealer side myself, but when you get ahold of them they're great to talk to. I've talked to worse companies before.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm not going to go into the details but I basically got a big middle finger from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on, tell us! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Anybody else ever deal with FMIC Customer Service on a guitar related issue? Curious how you were treated? I'm not going to go into the details but I basically got a big middle finger from them.

[/ QUOTE ]You actually have a better chance of quick resolution by posting the details here where someone from FMIC like McDmay come along and expedite things for you. Their CS rep is pretty bad so without some inside help you may be fukked.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X