Questions for the Admins regarding the Classifieds section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions for the Admins regarding the Classifieds section

looks like i may have a companion in profile hijacking! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

quote:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      We either accept the rules and go along our merry paths or we hook up our wagons and post elsewhere. It's a simple concept, really.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Ralph may be hookin his wagon for him .. I would but I'm too busy making sure he doesn't post in the classifieds
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

One more post closer to Sr. member [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What a douchebag! It aint that hard to understand! Oh well....SEEEE YAAA!

Comment

Bye bye PRSPlayer, good luck on the next forum.

/Henrik
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

*sigh* what a doof. He joined to be "helpful and productive" and yet his four lonely posts to the JCF were all in this very thread, b!tching about company policy. He seemed like a fairly intelligent guy, shame about his comprehension skills.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Is that his profile pic? Notice how his bandmate is TUNING his IBANEZ during the song? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Please tell me that picture is really him ... It would make the whole thing make so much more sense to me ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

He looks like a retarded Bob Denver on crack! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I knew you'd like that pic. Why don't we leave it at that and remember him by that pic [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

/Henrik
                      Henrik

Comment

I dub thee POSPlayer.

Comment

He resembles that blind guitarist that plays a Strat while seated. Ah hell, what's his name? He was in the movie Roadhouse. Jeff Healey, that's it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "POOP"

Comment

I don't think Mr. Healey would agree...

/Henrik
                            Henrik

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

WoW ... No disrespect, but I really think you guys are ridiculous. If you want to limit the classifieds to "Senior Members" only, than essentially all you are doing is trading guitars back and forth. I guess your theory is to "keep em in the family"?
                                I, personally, belong to a couple other "public forums" and neither one of them have this "click" thing going on. They all WELCOME their new members and their terms and conditions don't show any bias towards their senior members.
                                Personally, I would MUCH rather sell a guitar to a forum member (ANY Forum) than be forced to sell a guitar on eBay for SEVERAL reasons.
                                It is my opinion that a majority of people will join a Forum such as this, for the purpose of sharing thoughts, ideas, and information. NOT to simply sell a guitar. And if that's the case ... so what?! YOU get first dibs on the instrument without having to deal with the bidding wars on eBay!

Senior Members ... you have made it VERY clear that this is YOUR forum. I know I'll probably get thrown out of the forum for voicing my opinions in this matter, and the sad part is ... this topic really had nothing to do with me (I'm not selling OR buying) other than the fact that I'm "new" and see this "policy" as totally unfair and bias. But, senior members, it is understood that this is YOUR forum and you have the right to run it any way you see fit. I have to respect that, but I don't necessarily have to agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X