X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Website with eye candy

very nice...great job...love the high res pics of the gear...WOW
    cheers
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Website looks awesome!
      Great job, Tony!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        mhalsey-no we never played in va but the singer was from there I believe
        oh yeah the big hair days and spandex at least I was smart enough to ditch the spandex for leather after a few shows [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh, k. The band name and pics just looked familiar. Of course, the years 1980 through 1985 are one big blur to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          mhalsey-no we never played in va but the singer was from there I believe
          oh yeah the big hair days and spandex at least I was smart enough to ditch the spandex for leather after a few shows [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh, k. The band name and pics just looked familiar. Of course, the years 1980 through 1985 are one big blur to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          i'm the same way brother [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

shreddermon,
            thanks but i'am confused i think of all the time spent on the website i think i'm more proud of it than my gear [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Trace-many thanks-especially from you-being the mammoth collector you are [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice site bro! Those are some killer pics... i probably looked at every one of them... ahhh.. I miss the 80's... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The website looks great. Tell me... I was in the thick of it too on the East Coast during that exact same. Been there.. done that.. Here is the question: Those weren't all the actual last names of the various band members; were they? I will take a wild stab at it and say no. If the answer is no (which I am sure it is) why didn't you use there real names? Just curious.. thats all. Most of my former bandmates didn't use our real last names either. Actually, Mike Matijevic (Steelheart) who was the original singer in one of my first bands did use his real last name. He kept it when he formed Red Alert with Chris Risola too.

Comment

jgcable,
                  well i hate to dissapoint you but every players name is real-except myles van brooklyn-his birth name was Jody Atcheson.good guess [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dig the Ouija video!

Comment

Very nice site, great guitars and equipment. Thanks for sharing. Good job!

Comment

jim,
                        that was shot at the old atlanta prison-very cool place
                        when i was on top the wind was blowing so hard it picked my jackson case and blew it to the ground-i almost took a nose dive right after the case-hey but it was metal [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Killer Site, Tony! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks brad,
                            more vids and music coming soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool site. Nice guitars too, especially the 85 Charvel Crackle [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Congratulations and thanks for sharing [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                jgcable,
                                well i hate to dissapoint you but every players name is real-except myles van brooklyn-his birth name was Jody Atcheson.good guess [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                                Thanks for the reply. The cool last names must be a west coast thing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                                Excellent website. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You totally captured the 80's scene. Man... I miss pretty much everything about the 80's.

Comment

Working...
                                X