Custom Shop Generator .....Star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Generator .....Star?

Will the Starbody be added to the custom shop generator anytime soon? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Custom Shop Generator .....Star?

Good Question.... I would also like to see the Star added. That is actually my main choice of a near future Custom Shop order.

Comment

I am guessing that Firebirds and Stars will be the next two shapes I add.

Not sure what all else will get added. Stencils for all body shapes probably, and a new stencil or two. Woodgrains? Maybe.

Firebirds were originally going to make it in the version 2.0 release, but after doing the Kelly, Warrior, and Soloist, my day job got extremely hectic, so I decided to release it as is, and save Firebirds for version 3.0. The Soloist was actually a rush job, but even though it isn't as complete as I wanted it to be, the admins and I decided it turned out well enough to be included with the Warrior and Kelly release.

Anyway, Stars will be an easy addition, so I would expect to get those in at the same time as the Firebirds.

Not sure when that will be, though. Version 1.0 was released December 2003. Version 2.0 was release in April 2004. I would guess sometime in the fall, perhaps? It all depends on how busy my professional and personal life is.

Stay tuned...

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I don't see anything wrong with the Soloist. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
            [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I don't see anything wrong with the Soloist. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks. I'm not 100% pleased with the shading and light flares on the body. It could be better, so I'll probably try and improve upon it in Version 3.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Alex +1 for the woodgrain. Great idea! I know alot of people associate Jacksons with custom graphics, but I'm not one of them.

Comment

why add a firebird if they wont make them....thats mean

Comment

I just want to say thank you E. for a great tool and the support you provide [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

/Henrik
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'm with j2379. i mean, i love daydreams as much as the next guy, but the cruelty of it all, Man! haha

Comment

Originally posted by j2379:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, that's a very good point.

That's not mean to be critical, AlexL. You've done an awesome job. But why even bother doing a Firebird, if the custom shop won't make them anymore? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Maybe more active and popular body shapes could be a higher priority? Like strat bodies, for instance? Just a suggestion. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by j2379:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it's more of a favor to me than anything else.

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                          it's more of a favor to me than anything else.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm. So, Sully... As an admin, you have to put up with a huge amount of whining, BS, spammers and general nuisance factors. And, in exchange, you get little favors like seeing your favorite body style moved to the top of the generator list.

Seems like a fair trade to me. ...NOT! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's like Dangerfield always said: "No respect". [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah...that, and along with the occasional brass shim material! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ahh, you would've gotten that even if you weren't an admin. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X