Custom Shop Generator .....Star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop Generator .....Star?

What is this custom shop generator you guys speak of? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Look under resources at the top of the page. You can create your own custom shop guitar. It's cool! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Dahhhhhhh. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

RON!!! Jr member asking question come on atleast he's not posting a sale in the classifieds [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

lets see if he can spell Randys last name right then you can have 'em [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The generator rocks !!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            Congratulations AlexL !!! Great work !!!

Comment

Rhoads [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I think GMW will make you a Firebird. And if that is the case then why not add it to the Generator.

AlexLas I've said before the generator just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for putting it together and making new releases. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

That generator is sweet.....easy to burn a few hours playing with it [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks, everyone, I appreciate the kudos.

I think the Firebird is a good shape to add, if for no other reason that there aren't that many around. It's not like you'll realistically find a picture of your dream firebird, so at least you can create one.

Plus, I promised Sully I'd do it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

The generator is excellent! I appreciate what you've done so far and whatever you do in the future!
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                      X