JCF-02-YCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF-02-YCE

I wonder if he'd signed 30 trem plates... [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      <font color="yellow">Here's my shadowbox of Robbin / Big Red items that I have acquired and put together. This has been ongoing for a while now, and most of the others in the series knew about it, and now thought I'd post it here.

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you hang that over the guitar on a wall or is it just a show type piece? Very nicely done. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

<font color="yellow">Thanks Skidd [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It is just gonna be hung up in my practice room. I'm playing Big Red, not displaying [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The shadowbox was just a mini-tribute to Robbin....and I was fortunate enough to have been given some really cool Ratt items and got lucky on E-Bay with the rest.

</font>

Comment

Re: JCF-02 - Spoiler-free pic

[ QUOTE ]
          As soon as I get caught up.... I will order a "Big White" next. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Adrian

[/ QUOTE ]

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A question for the admins are you all going to update the home page with JCF-02?

You could have JCF-01 on one side and 02 on the other.

Just wondering, nothing important.

Jason

Comment

it's possible
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

It'd be real nice if someone would finally update the JCF-YCE page as well - maybe put 01 on it at least [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Heh, I don't think the admins respond well to a [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Newc! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Working...
                    X