JCF - APC pickup order thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF - APC pickup order thread

Can't wait to make my Shannon even farther away from stock condition as possible! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I bought a 1 hum 1985 Ibanez Roadstar II with an Edge trem, with this APC pickup in mind. I hope it can bring this guitar alive. Doesn't sound bad with the Air Zone in there now, but I hope the APC can blow my mind!

Comment

I swear I will kill a small furry animal if these things do not absolutely rip my nuts off. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But hey, for the same price of other aftermarket pickups, might as well give 'em a go, I say!

Comment

NOTP be my guest. In fact I have some PITA squirrels I can offer you.

Comment

Joel,

I will be out your way tonight, sometime after 6:30pm. We could met then or I'll drop off my payment at the liquor store and you can pick it up later.

joe...

joe...
            www.godwentpunk.com
            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Damnit! I can't believe I missed this oppurtunity :S:S...
              Do you guys have any left possibly..?

Comment

I snagged the last one. But there's no reason you cant call APC and order whatever ya need.
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

****Update for all****

Everyone...please welcome Nor to the APC "Tone Heaven" group [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyways Mel just called me back...he was at Morley doing some work for them. He's doing well and he gave me an update on the building progress. The 200 Humfree series Single coils are all wound and built. The final humbuckers of the bunch (out of 18) are almost completely wound and ready. The next and final phase is testing where their resonance, ohm's and a couple other things he mentioned (that I can't remember since I hate circuit/electrical shit) will be measured to ensure they're all exact to each other, match and are up to his standards. In all reality it looks like next week will be a safe bet. He still needs to get all the paperwork done so he can calc. the ones that are getting taxed vs. the ones that will be shipped. He is the only one who tests them and he's an older guy so I figure that'll take him a couple days...plus he does work on the side for Morley and other co's. I just wanted to give you all a heads up...I thank you for being patient...Mel thanks you as well. I'm trying my hardest to also...

Feel free to email me any other questions guys!

Thanks,
                  - Joel
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

I had a question. I forgot to ask you it before. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Are my 200s four-conductor? Or at least, is the one destined to be my neck single 200 four-conductor?

Thanks for the update! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the update, bro!
                      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

NOTP: IIRC...all the pups are 5 conductor...so I think the SC's are too...I will be sure to ask Mel though for you...I'm not a SC guy so I can't be sure...

- Joel
                        RIP Dime

Comment

Man......... Sounds like another KE story here, WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanx for the heads up! I just sold my LP I was going to throw them in, oh well, I'll find something around here!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I still have that 72 LP from Matt @ OSG ( project I could finish up I suppose...

Pat

Comment

Yeah...I was hoping everything would be on schedule with Mel, but I just want to relay the truth to everyone since you've all been patient...I'm trying to be myself. When I spoke with John (Dreamland-rebel) last he said to expect around 4 weeks for them, cause that's what it took to get his. And our order is 18, so it seems about right.

- Joel
                            RIP Dime

Comment

It's all good bro, you know better...

No worries from here.

Pat

Comment

A KE flashback, lol. Not exactly. 4 weeks is nothing compared to 10 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X