Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some cool Jacksons in Japan

http://www.j-guitar.jp/sea/JG/stock.cgi?sid=1006

Check out this site from Japan. Lots of Jacksons in coll finishes. Some cool ESP and BCR stuff as well. Scroll down to about the middle of the page to see the electrics.

Re: Some cool Jacksons in Japan

damn thats some cool stuff how much is 302,000 YEN....i want that 70's mockingbird but have no clue how much or what anything else says.

Comment

Most of them are at kurosawa gakki.
      http://www.kurosawagakki.com/

Comment

Just some hours ago I've seen a great kelly star at ishibashi,there was some other cool Jackson as well,a 7 strings kelly... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

j2379,
          the answer is $2866.56 american dollars [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

There is a good online currency converter ***here***

Comment

Thanks for posting the site. Awsome guitars

Comment

<font color="yellow">Man...I haven't been to Japan/Okinawa in a long time (since 96) but I tell you what, the locals go nuts over USA guitars...as they are extremely expensive over there and hard to get.

On the cool side, Okinawans are a cool people [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Note, never, never drink Habu-Sake' (it's Sake with a pickled poisonous snake in the bottle, sorta like the Tequilla worm [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]) with an elderly national [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] Trust me, you will hate yourself for approximately the next 4 days [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

I was in Okinawa a couple years ago. That was the first time I had seen the "Grover Jackson" logo on the headstock. I saw lots of strat and les paul knock offs too. Oh they also had an Akira Takasaki style star hanging in the window. The red one with the scraps of metal on it.

Comment

Japan and Rome are the 2 places I would most like to visit. Awsome metalheads, great guitars (off topic, Caparison Guitars are going to be at this year's NAMM in Jan), and great culture.

Comment

I want this one: http://www.j-guitar.jp/sea/JG/view_d...i?pid=10063775

The Yahoo currency converter must not like me though...doesn't load when I click the convert button. Does the amount come in a pop-up window?
                      sigpic

Comment

www.xe.com is also another good conversion site

Comment

I love these

93 USA Soloist EDS
                          USA HT6 Juggernaut
                          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

That Rhoads with the green pinstripes looks like Alexi's from CoB. Very cool lookin

Comment

i own this exact same guitar in same color and everything. I bought it locally from a starving musician for $500 http://www.j-guitar.jp/sea/JG/view_d...i?pid=10063533

Comment

Working...
                              X