New sponser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sponser

very cool good to have you on Matt as the official sponser.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: New sponser

The banner looks KILLER!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Nice work, whoever designed it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: New sponsOr

sponsOr
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Geez, how many board members are going to write separate threads about Matt's Music in more than one section of this board?!? [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Still it is better and calm than the Thanksgiving threads I saw.
          It was like 30 threads of Thanksgiving day.
          And I have seen maybe 100 of threads about Joe's Man Boobs.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I didn't start any moob threads, though. Usually either NOTP or Mr./Mrs. LPC do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Because they are in love with your man boobs.
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I know! I can't help their obsession. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I resent/resemble that remark. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Remember kids... an anagram of bosom is MOOBS! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

toejam..the threads were started one minute apart..look at the time punch. In fact this was the first thread on welcoming Matt (by a minute) but I assume my poor title didn't attract attention as the one started by Budman.

Plus you are my hero and my goal in life is to eventually contribute as many meaningful posts as you and Ron to this forum. As you know that would be no easy task noting threads and posts you guys have on legendary topics susch as man boobs and spelling/grammer corrections, lol.
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Boobs and Grammar apart, it's good to see a new sponsOr up there.

Welcome Matt! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        toejam..the threads were started one minute apart..look at the time punch. In fact this was the first thread on welcoming Matt (by a minute) but I assume my poor title didn't attract attention as the one started by Budman.

Plus you are my hero and my goal in life is to eventually contribute as many meaningful posts as you and Ron to this forum. As you know that would be no easy task noting threads and posts you guys have on legendary topics susch as man boobs and spelling/grammer corrections, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        LOL I know I'm you're hero. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You're actually my hero with your cool guitar collection. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        I didn't mean to come off as condescending towards you. I was just stating that there were quite a few topics on this subject already. Seems there's a lot of the same topics going on lately in different parts of the board.

Comment

Man boobs? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the welcome, guys!
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            sponsOr

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in business [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Yeah, I'm sorry my friend, I saw the banner and was happy to see Matt's banner up there so my fingers just started jumping on the keys by themselves lol!. </font>
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X