Welcome Matt's Music!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Matt\'s Music!!

Well, I'm too lazy to search for it, so bleh. And like I said, whilst you were typing that, I was looking at a guitar.

I think my activity was much cooler, and more fun than yours (just joking with you).

Comment

Congrats Matt!

Comment

Wow Deneb... Rune... Did you not read what Kevin posted?

If there was an issue that YOU needed to be aware of, they would publicly state something.

Give it a break already.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Well if it's something that could adversely affect us in our dealings, then I think it would be, however, you guys I'm sure would say something like that. I've spoke to Kevin several times, and I don't think it's anything like he's a crook or anything.

That said, if you guys don't want to/unwilling to talk about it, it more than likely means it's not something that is going to seriously affect us. That said, it's not really a concern.

[/ QUOTE ]

Xeno, did you not read my post? I didn't "unrest" anything.
          I basically said, if anything was important, we would be informed, but it doesn't look like it affects us, so it's non of our business.

I don't know if you read it, and just missed what I said, or if you just didn't read it, but I suggest you re-look at what I typed.

Btw, with Matts site, those pics of the guitars, they look like the ones from the Jackson site, are they not of the actual guitars?

Comment

Deneb - Regarding my site. You'll see pictures from the Jackson site that are representative of the entire Jackson line at:

http://www.mattsmusic.com/Merchant2/..._Code=Jackson2

And then on a seperate page you'll see pictures of all the guitars that are actually in my inventory at:

www.mattsmusic.com/jacksoninventory.htm

I try to keep my "in stock" inventory page updated but from time to time I get a little behind. Right now I have 3 or 4 guitars that aren't pictured on this page. I'll do my best to get these shot and posted in the next few days! If there's ever anything one of you is looking for that you don't see on my site, just drop me a line. If I don't have it, I'll get it for you!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Awesome, I've been seriously considering somethings. Maybe after X-mas I'll be getting ahold of you, especially since MA isn't too far from PA, so shipping wouldn't take too long.

Thanks Matt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Xeno, did you not read my post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I read both of your posts suggesting you still want them to tell you more after Kevin had said that it wasn't an issue that was going to be discussed and after Tekky had said it three times.

Comment

Xeno, I really think you should re-read it, if you think I'm suggesting more is said.

What part of, "it's not really a concern" didn't you understand?

Or the 1st post, "but hey if you guys don't want to talk about it, I guess that's fine too. "

Or the 2nd one which I've already quoted. I could really care less, I saw that many people asked, the question was answered in saying, what needs to be said, has been said, use the search, and that's that.

Kevin, (not Easton Kevin, rather the admin) was very clear to the person who posted before, and yes I read the post even though it wasn't directed at me (since I had not said anything) and he was clear in saying, certain things do not have to be anyones business save the interested parties.

I know what I said, and I'm damn sure they know what I said, and it seems you're the only one making an issue. Let's drop it already, because I'm not really losing any sleep, and if I wanted to know, as you can see, Tekky said use the search function, if I really cared, I'd search.

In the meantime, I think Matt has a great site, loads pretty good, and him not being very far away is a plus for me to deal with him, and I look for a deal after the holidays.

Comment

Sounded like you were still fishing for an answer to me. *shrug* You don't want to debate me in psychology and the semantics of your statements.

Why you kept posting about it after it had been said and done is just keeping the topic alive... the fact you state "I guess that's fine too." after meaninglessly reiterating the fact that they didn't want to discuss it... geez... wanna open a can of worms? You guess that's fine? I'm sorry, the decision was already made, and your unwillingness to drop it does not matter. You guess that's fine? Well you don't have a say in it. So why did you bring it up again? Rhetorical question...

Whatever. It's not my intent on dragging it out like you appear to be doing now.

Matt, I'm sorry. You freaking rule, and I owe you more money that I'll send ASAP.

People buy stuff from him NOW!

Comment

Deneb & Xeno, go start your own thread! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Better yet, just forget it!

Yay Matt!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Scott,

I certainly appreciate your desire to keep buisiness strong but I think this is the wrong way, and thread to do this in. Please refrain from shots at other dealers in the future, I wouldn't allow them to do it to you please don't do it to them ..

Comment

I certainly wouldn't even think of comparing Matt to KE in the manner of contribution to the forum as a whole...

I think participation in general is a good thing for any dealer here, it's why Matt @ OSG was so successful when he was a Jackson dealer, he participated a lot ( and still does ) to all facets of the board, where KE hasn't for a long time.

I think Matt's been a round a bit longer and does participate, maybe not as much as others, but...

I think I'd leave that alone for now tho Scott, just a thought.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, the admin's make a collective decision for everything they do, so it's on them to comment, which I doubt they will as again, it's none of any of our business.

As for Easton not being the sponsor any longer, As Tekky, KM and a few others eluded to, do a quick search, there are numerous public threads concerning Easton, if you're too lazy, well you're too lazy and I guess don't ask again, but you probably could have searched and found the info needed in the amount of time or even less, it took you to make one post.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Peace and welcome again Matt!!! ( Send me a EVH red/white/black pls - - - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )

Pat

Comment

I think people became more curious from reading Tekkys inital post where he made reference to KE, I know that is what made me curious. In hindsight it probably would of been best if Tekky had not posted that part of his welcome post and just instead welcomed Matt. But hindsight is always 20/20 and I know someone asked and Tekky was kinda of replying to answer that one post but maybe no reply to the KE reference would have been the way to go (at least in this thread.
                            Cheers
                            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

OK fine. The next time I post I'll check with you to see if it will cause confusion. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Congrats Matt!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Any plans on doing any USA Limiteds? Got any neat Customs ordered for stock or anything Matt?

Comment

Working...
                                X