Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Matt\'s Music!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Any plans on doing any USA Limiteds? Got any neat Customs ordered for stock or anything Matt?

[/ QUOTE ]

We are planning a forum for this exactly.. it will allow you guys to interact with dealers on custom runs etc .. hopefully soon ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Great!! Hope this comes off
      Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

We need a new forum - Drama Queens
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Damn!! I read that too quickly. I thought you said "Drag Queens", I was about to submit pics.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            We need a new forum - Drama Queens

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
            We are planning a forum for this exactly.. it will allow you guys to interact with dealers on custom runs etc .. hopefully soon ..

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. This could be very cool. Though, like the JCF series, you might want to consider a seperate "members only" area with a password when they are locked down, so only those actually in on the run can discuss. (See above. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) ...Just a suggestion. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That will be very interesting!
              So we can throw bunch of ideas and hope dealers can pick some up!!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

No, thats cool.
                I became a litte overwhelmed with a brief lapse of reason. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

My apologies

Comment

I'm totally into doing a custom run! What do you guys have in mind?

And yes, right now I have 3 Custom Shop one offs here. All 3 were built for display at NAMM shows. I've got a gold marble RR, Korina KV2T and a camoulflage DK-AT. They can be seen at www.mattsmusic.com/jacksoninventory.htm.
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'm totally into doing a custom run! What do you guys have in mind?

[/ QUOTE ]

A multi-PU, Floyd'd Charvel strathead? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If only. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

I may be crazy, but what's everyone's opinion of a 2-hum Shannon Soloist, identical to the originals in every aspect except the pickup configuration changed to dual humbuckers? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hell, they can come in the original four/five colors too, with the same proportions of each... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Although I am always a sucker for plain old gloss black... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am only half joking... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But it would be kinda cool though!

Comment

You can always mod your Shannon [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I prefer to see 24frets Rhaods like this but in different color! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                        CLICK HERE PLEEEEZ

Comment

Or that! Yes! The first real series of USA 24-fret Rhoads, identical in every aspect to the RR1 or RR1T (or maybe both) except for the two added frets and obviously the neck pickup moved over to accommodate the two extra frets! Like the pictures you posted of the Japanese Jackson Stars 24-fret Rhoads. They have some cool colors over there.

My Shannon is modded... but I just don't use the middle pickup as much as I used to! The coil splitting on that guitar is great though... gives me H/H, S/H, H/S, and S/S if I need it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

ANY 24 fret Rhoads would be GREAT!!!
                            Hell a 2-Hum Shannon would be awesome too!
                            I'll 2nd Shreddermons idea!

For Custom runs, the JCF has done a Rhoads, and Big Red, and just recently some guys have done a Dinky, so I'd say something along the lines of either a Soloist or a Rhoads (Ltds are a fortune, and the JCF ones are few and far between, and well I also heard of some QC issues).

I think it'd be great to do some sort of Soloist or Rhoads run.

Comment

Yea! I don't understand why dealers are not doing this type of stuff.
                              I remember Easton did 2 or 3 versions of 24fret RRs and sold very quick.
                              The guys in Finland will go nuts for sure.
                              They did 60 import version of 1hum 24frets RR or so and sold quick as well.

Also they should do Koa series like this but not only with Rhoads.
                              It can be with Soloist,Kelly, KV and Rhoads too.

CLICK PLEEEEZZZ

Comment

A custom shop Strathead? If only...

Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                                X